Thursday 17 May 2007

What is today?

Was today a good day or a bad day?I'm still trying to figure that out.Feel so confused about so many things.I don't know about you guys,but I don't think I will be able to go for the outing tomorrow.In fact,I'm practically 99.99% sure I can't go tomorrow.Sorry Rach,I think we'll just wait for the sleepover during the holidays to spend time with everyone.Even that,I have a very scary feeling we might not be able to make it.Sigh..whatever la..
Today Levina and I got caught in the rain again.Plus,this time was a full blast pouring..BOOM BOOM and FLASH FLASH,meaning thunder and lightning.Got soaked through,until my shorts under my uniform also got wet.We were running and laughing so hardly.When we reached the library,we couldn't go up,so we went to the basement toilet to dry up.So icky and squishy walking around since we splashed our wonderfully not-so-white-shoes in the puddles.We went to the toilet then Levina changed into her PJ clothes.I stood there thinking about what I should do.The Levina suggested to dry my clothes using the dryer,as in the hand dryer.So,yeah,that's what I did.I told Levina,"Don't look at my shorts ah..Very embarrassing wan.."And she said,"OK,I won't look."Guess what she did?She looked.And then she started laughing.It was kind of funny cause I was wearing my Hawaiian shorts.What to do?My school shorts wasn't dry yet!!I was desperate.I don't enjoy a breeze up my skirt.Sigh,and she went on about how the colour was clashing-orange shorts,navy blue uniform.I think we spent around 30 minutes to change and wait for my clothes to dry.After that we went up to the 1st floor.Levina did maths.She's insane!!Who studies right after exam????Nutso la she..Then after sitting for don't-know-how-long,Kah Wei and Siew May appeared.What happens when you put at more than one SS member at one table in a practically empty library?Noise happens.Noise in the form of 'scolding',laughing,hyperventilating,hands banging the table and the librarian telling us to keep quiet.We tried to figure out some words in chinese causing Levina and Kah Wei to go into teacher-student mode.Kah Wei being the teacher and Levina being the student.Siew May was the supervisor there and me,a spectator.Kah Wei was teaching her 'Kah Wei's Amazing Chinese' and Levina was...being Levina.Siew May kept going 'no la,no la'.We all ended up laughing at our own weird antics.Then,around 6:30 I think,Kah Wei and Siew May left the library,Levina and me behind them.Levina went to call her dad at the phone booth near the bus stop.Then we had to walk back to the library to get our bags again and walk back to school to wait for her dad.The whole time Levina kept irritating me."FUYOH!FUYOH!SO STRONG!FUYOH FUYOH!WALK SO FAST!FUYOH SO SEXY YOUR HAND!" Talk about promoting Digi a little TOO MUCH!!We also got a few of our exam results today.I'm not telling my marks on this blog.So bye..


-Elena aka Monkey aka Amoeba-

No comments: