Monday 21 May 2007

Laling-laling sekalian..

Hahaha..hey heyzz..
How was school today?Did any of you get any results today?I'm sick..ahahahaha..I couldn't even talk in the morning.I lost my voice for 2 hours,then I found it again.It was in a cup of honey and also in my vegetable porridge.=P So now I can talk again!!!Hooray!!Not being able to talk is bad.I couldn't talk nonsense and shout like a maniac.Hahaha.. Rachel,don't feel discouraged by what's happening in your club.Just remember all the silly and dumb things all of us did together and you'll be smiling again!!=D Seriously,you have to remember that your in this current situation now for a reason,nothing happens by chance.It was all planned out for each of us.Just be patient and even though things seem unreasonable,just try to bear with it for now.By the end of next year,we'll be out of school and you won't have to face them anymore,unless you want to that is.We love you so much Rach!!!Don't ever forget that k??We'll be seeing you soon.We'll update you on everything that's been going on(at least i will=D,the others probably will too) and you won't have to feel confused anymore!!=D HUGS!!!Kisses no need la..=P hahahaa

-Elena aka Monkey aka Amoeba(aka Riko Ereina ;P)-

No comments: