Tuesday 22 May 2007

Muhibah Bahasa..

School today was quite fun.We didn't study for more than half the day.We had this 'ceramah motivasi' by someone who's supposedly famous.She was quite funny.It wasn't that bad sitting in the hall for around 2 hours with extremely little floor space,but I really really wanted to do PJ.We were supposed to play volleyball!!!No fair!!Now we probably won't be able to play volleyball till after the holidays.Sigh...After recess we only studied during physics(we had PEKA) and add maths(went through exam papers).We didn't have 10th period but we didn't get to go home early anyway.So we spent our time in class learning how to write our names in different languages.Here are some of the results.I need to go find my Japanese book now..=DElena in Jawi..
Elena in Tamil...
My chinese name...(Siew May..Lenna was right the 'lee' is like that..not like the one you wrote just now)...
Len,remember my husband??hahahaha..!!!

-Elena aka Monkey aka Amoeba-

No comments: