Wednesday 16 May 2007

Last Day of Mid Terms

So,today's the last day of exams(for now).For Levina,Lenna,Tinisha and me,our last paper was Moral.For Kah Wei and Siew May it was accounts.It was quite fun sitting in 4E,(Lenna's,Siew May's and my class) while the Islam students shifted to 4M(Levina's and Kah Wei's class).Tinisha went missing to I-don't-know-where.I'll have to ask her later.During the exam it was quite funny.I was bored cause I finished my paper and had to sit still for another hour waiting for the paper to end.When I looked out the window,which would lead me to look right into 4T(Tinisha's class),I saw her sitting there by the window.She suddenly turned and saw me.We saw each other and just started laughing,trying to keep our laughter in since it was the middle of the exam.It wasn't that funny but we were laughing anyway.After that,I decided I would cut my nails during the exam.I cringed when I heard how loud the sound was,but I went on cutting my nails anyway.Just as I was reaching the last fingernail to cut,my Biology teacher spoke.She said in BM"Elena!Why didn't you cut your nails at home?This is not the right time to cut it at all.It's noisy!"She said it in a nice way.So I said,"I forgot teacher".In my head I added,"And also cause I'm mega bored,teacher.I'm gonna be sitting here for another hour!!Let me cut my nails in peace."Hahaha..I guess no one else cuts their nails during exams.=P Then after recess,when the 4M moral students invaded our class,Levina,Lenna and I sat at one table and had a chat.We were doing some planning for Kah Wei's party during the holidays.Then,Levina suggested we play pin-the-tail on the donkey.At first,Lenna and I were like..O.O???o.O??O.o???Then after thinking for 5 seconds,we thought it would be a good idea.Then Lenna and I said,"Levina,we need a picture of your butt so can we can pin the tail on it."We burst out laughing and teacher shusshed us.Sigh..creativity just isn't appreciated these days.=P

-Elena aka Monkey aka Amoeba-

No comments: