Monday 21 May 2007

D0ts...

Nothing special here.. I'm just crapping..

I can't think right.. right now.. sighs..

I can't even sleep properly la wey!!!

anyways.. school was boring.. teachers was boring.. and I absolute thank the teacher who are giving out the errr.. exam papers after the holidays.. well.. you wouldn't wanna get grounded during the holidays right??

Mayb i would for not practising the piano.. uh oh.. okay.. tomorrow I shall practise and study..

sounds crazy to me.. but what the heck.. I need outing for the holiddayyyss..

ahhh!!

and by the way.. Rach.. you're teacher is being abit unreasonable.. but.. it's up to you guys to show what have you been doing..prove him wrong .. and you make experience hardship and crap like dat.. but Rachel I believe in you!! lolx.. sound very very mushy.. ahahha.. anyways... I miss you loads.. =)) whee.. okay okay.. can't talk muchie yeah..

Majoor headache..

gotta goez my lurve.. LOLX!!!!

gd nite.. =)

Questions asked..
Answers left untold...

It shall be mine.. and mine only..

-Lenna-

No comments: