Monday 21 May 2007

Confuse...

I think among our gang, i would be the most confuse one lor... Sigh, I dunno how I should start... Ever since I left MGS, I have tried leading SSG multimedia club (along with audrey n darren) to do new things... What is most pressuring is that our club advisor is always thinkin how to run the club... I started thinking maybe it was a bad idea to bring this club up... I guess, sometimes its better to stay the way it is than trying to change it... Some ppl can be humble even after being known but some ppl goes over board and tries to do more... Not just I am pressured but darren n audrey as well... Aihzz, I guess I am talking bout this first coz I am in sch now n i cant think wat to say... Here is our recent situation, if u have any comments or ideas on whst to do, feel free to add...

Our advisor always tel us that we students r running the club n tht he is ONLY advising. Our recent project is about the production on 'King n I'... We have to come out with a presentation, interviews n so on for 'THE day'... Since the principle requested our help on the production, its only rite to accept rite? So accepted d... We did photoshooting n video-taking on the actors n actresses for say nearly a month now? Just last two weeks, we had our mid-year exams rite? So couldnt do the photoshooting n video-taking... Our club teacher took lor n then today say we all not doin our work n tht he is under pressure... We do one month we keep quiet n do...He do TWO weeks ONI n he say he back pain ar, pressured ar n tht he doin all the work ar... If any of u r us, how would u feel ler? Now he saying tht HE wants to regroup the ppl but then using my name or darren's name... We have regroup ppl like two three times d ( coz he wants it)... Aihzz... I oso really frustrated just by telling this again... Any of u hav comments?

I think with our spirits down, the club is in an even worse situation... What else should I say to let u noe bout my recent life ler?

No comments: