Wednesday 23 May 2007

How We Budget..

Today we had another 'ceramah' in school.So,we missed a few lessons again.This time the 'ceramah' was about saving money and planning your future.It was really boring at the beginning.The fun part was when the speaker told us to break into groups.You can probably guess who was in the same team as me.We had to do this poster on How to Budget.We were supposed to plan our expenditure and our savings.The savings were supposedly for our college deposits.We had RM100 in our monthly budget,and apparently it was supposed to cover every single thing from school allowance to shopping money.So,Kah Wei wanted it to be funny and different.So for expenditure,we only wrote the expenses for food.We wrote that we only spent RM0.30 on food everyday.What can you buy with 30 cents,you ask?APOLLO!!!Hahahahaha...So for one whole month,we only spent RM9 on expenditure and saved RM91 for college deposit.We named our group 'Kiam Siap'.Hahahahaha...
Well,tomorrow's thursday,meaning I get to skip EST at least for a while.Hooray!!=P I have to go get measured for the prefect's uniform.I still don't know if I want to be a prefect,but considering things have already been finalised,I guess I'll just stick with it.It's definately going to be entertaining especially with Kah Wei,Siew May,Levina and Tinisha on the board with me.Lenna,don't feel down about it.Remember what I told you that day?I meant every word of it.Hopefully Kah Wei gets to be head prefect.I think you really deserve to be Head babes!!!Tinisha,I can't imagine you in the prefects uniform!!!
So many things to look forward to starting from this Friday.The CF Rally's in 2 days!!I can't wait.I just feel like something big's going to happen!I'm kind of hoping Rachel,you'll be there with us.I feel like God's got something in store for us,Levina.Maybe reassurance about our 'problem'?After the rally,there's the talk by Tim Elmore.I'm pretty excited about that too.Then on the first week of the holidays,there's the All Girl's Camp.Then,the next week there's Kah Wei's party/sleepover and CG outing on the next day.The on the 9th of June,I'll be going to Langkawi for 6 nights with 7 other people from school.It's a Wilderness Camp and I can't wait!!!Lenna will be going,hopefully Levina and Sha'll be going too.I think there'll be other schools there too.According to Lenna and Geok Fung,we'll be representing KLHmm....Wonder what other schools will be going.

-Elena aka Monkey aka Amoeba-

No comments: