Thursday 17 May 2007

Blurrrr

Blur much...The normal font looks so big...So me gonna put small...Hmm, i guess i should introduce myself...Rachel, same age as everyone here except lenna, just shifted to another sch this yr, am 1 of the ss members n .....My nick is strawberry...NOT CAMEL LER ELENA!!!!
Actually to tel the truth, I really no idea wat to write here now....I guess i will just talk wateva comes to mind...Let's c...Well yesterday I had my maths exam, it was ez (i guess) until it came to paper 1...There were some corrections tht were needed to b done on the question paper but then, teacher nvr let us noe till some of us found out at the end of the examination...Sad...Then today had add maths....Maths ez, so most of my class mates tot add maths oso ez. Open paper d time, i bet everyone's mind was like '....' , meaning clueless...Haha, i around me wondering wat my class mates were gonna do...Found out, majority even slept rite after looking at it...Aihzz...Anyway, this happens to b our second last day of exam so I really really really hope tht IT wont b so hard tomorrow...
No troubles guys, we can alwyz postphone the outing to the hols...Not like any of us r goin anywhere rite? Rite? (I hope not).. Hey el, does the others noe bout the things u told me? Really hope the slpove will work out coz we all really nid to share bout our recent life ler.. don bliev me? So far what is goin on between u all i oso dunno.. N so far i hav oni shared a part with lenna n el n lev...Tinisha! KW! SM! Faster accept el's invitation ler!!! I dunno bout u guys, but i feel something might happen to our group ler.. Wat u all think ler? let me noe ler? Me oso been having a hard time showing others tht best friends do stay close no matter how far they r... Agree? Sigh, i just hope to c u all soon ler... n hopefully el doesnt boink me either... Till next time!!! ^^

~+Strawberry+~ (^.^)

No comments: