Saturday 26 May 2007

Updating....

Here I am, back to update my recent 'life'.. Well, lets c.. Yesterday my sch celebrated teacher's day, there was many kind of performance but the best was the last.. The last performance was performed by a group of guys dancing one pussycat doll song.. It was so weeeird yet hilarious.. The guys all tied up their hair, wore really short shorts.. One guy even put on a wig.. Normally some girls would dance a so-called sluttish dance with tht song, can imagine if it was guys instead? Well, bliev it onot, those guys were dancing like tht n many of us were laughing so hard.. i bet some teachers were stunned.. Hmm.. elena just gave me an idea, just a suggestion, wat do u think if we all chose one colour n use tht colour when we type in the blog? Just suggesting.. Oh btw, how u all expect me to noe bout the party when no one tells me bout it wor? N how am i suppose to noe bout FGA's Rally when i dun even noe? Aihzz.. me not blaming but.. it seems kinda weird if u wished for me to go yet not telling me..Hmm.. Well, if u(elena) n levina cant go out much this hols, i guess its ok if i go out with the others.. Tht reminds me!! Here is an announcement!!

PORTRAIT - A musical production done by Narrowstreet SIBKL
A story of a family.
The love of a father.
The sacrifice of a mother.
The confusion of a son.
The responsibility of a daughter.

Dates and Time:
1st performance
16th June 2007
5pm - 7pm

2nd performance
17th June 2007
10am - 12pm

I really hope all of u can make it.. Let me noe k? To all those readers tht r reading this, u r welcomed to join as well.. Hey darren, plan a date for all of us to go out lar!! I lazy to plan all the time d.. Sometimes i plan oso failure de lor.. Just to add on, i tot i add some of my tots..

Mind:
Tot i wont b thinking of u again, yet everytime i hav a crush on a guy u appear suddenly like tryin to stop me.. Recently I tot tht its hurting.. When i talk to u, u seem so distant.. I try n try to tel myself tht the feelings hav change, U hav change.. The more i try the more i become confuse.. Confuse of wat? I oso dunno.. Weird rite.. Aihzz..Now, I kinda hav a crush but i dunno wat he is thinking.. Darren did tell me a few things bout guys but.. how can i b sure its true.. I thank God for SS coz they hav alwyz been able to tel which guy is rite or wrong for me.. They r like my big sis u noe ^^.. All of them ^^.. But the prob now is.. how can i make them meet.. Bth our worlds r so different.. Time n space, family n friends.. How to share ler? how to noe each other more? Sometimes i doubt the feelings yet sometimes accept.. So far this is my tots on relationship.. mayb next i do bout friends or family..

Note to SS.. this is just a reminder for me.. anyhow, love to keep in touch!! Let me noe the times we can spend time with each other.. Having fun is important but bonding is another.. If we all stray too far, it is POSSIBLE to loose one another..

~+ Strawberry +~ (aka Sakura Reichiru - I miss the name Reichiru ^^)

No comments: