Wednesday 16 May 2007

M3rDeka!!!

Wheee...~~~

Done with exam.. (for now la.. ) last paper was moral..
During exam.. was nicely doing the paper.. (sort off) then I heard clipping noise.. at first I didn't bother.. but the noise became more and more annoying.. I turn bhind and say two of my classmates laughing.. at kept pointing a someone's table..

you wanna know who???

the answer is ELENA!!
she kept clipping and clipping.. cutting her fingernails la!! what you thought? =p

so anyways.. after recess.. 4m moral students came to our class ( Me, Siew May, Elena's) cuz the Islam students still had an exam to finish.. muahahah.. oh yeah.. by that time Siew May and Kah Wei went to sit for the ACC exams.. =D goodie luck... hmm.. so yeah.. Levina came in.. then we started discussing bout Kah Wei's party that would be held during the holidays.. First of all.. we was talking bout food.. then suddenly Levina says.. " You must have Levina's tarts.." so elena add that to the "buy things list" then I said Levina's tarts cannot be bought la.. then all of them started laughing... cuz it just sounded quite wrong.. then later there's the pin-the-donkie part which elena updated. ... then after awhile.. we got bored.. Levina actually ask one of her classmate for a POTU.. know what's that?? it's actually the small blackie dot thingy that indians wear in between their eyebrows.. hehehe.. she seriously lebih.. first put there.. then later put on the ear saying that it's an earring.. = =.. SWT LEVINA!! by the way.. I REALLY NEED YOUR BUTT =)

oh yeah.. we, no lemme rephrase that.. I started trying out glasses.. since I'm the only one among all 7 of them who do not wear specs.. xD I tried on Levina's and Elena's glasses la.. but I couldn't actually open my eye when I'm trying them on.. since their power is very HIGH.. so to avoid my eyes from going @_@ I had to close my eye.. so I actually don't know how I look like.. Levina said I look like those typical kampung chinese girl.. LOL!!

that's all for now.. I need to update my own blog also!!

-Lenny de Piggie Lai.. xD -

No comments: