Friday 18 May 2007

Lightening the mood..

I know that was pretty emo,so lets make things slightly happier or cheerier here.
Imagine me doing my oh-so-famous Chicken Dance with whipped cream all over.You all sabo me that time,I think my jeans STILL smell milky because of the cream lor!!!I knew you all were gonna sabo me even before you all came.You all dunno how to act wan lor.Must learn from me la u all ah=P..bwaahahahahhaa....You know why you all couldn't find me at first?I saw you all through the window after you all told me to go to the restaurant 1st.Then I ran down to the road,walked one whole round to the restaurant,then only checked if you all were there.That was one of the funniest times in my life.My grandma kept saying we were all crazy.Sigh,that was one of the best birthdays ever even though we didn't really make it very grand.I'm hoping that Kah Wei's party is going to be just as much fun,if not more.Hmmm...Kah Wei,maybe we might just save some money to buy cream to sabo you.You never know..Hahahaha.I give you warning 1st^^.Make sure we all make it for the party and the sleepover wei.If not,we won't be able to be together with Rach til most probably the next holidays.THE HORROR!!!Hahahaha...Love you babez..=DYes,you're all babes!Admit it,you all think you're hot!!=P

-Elena aka Monkey aka Amoeba-

No comments: