Friday 18 May 2007

Hmmm..

Well.. my mind.. is sort off blank now though..

I'm tired.. haha.. hmm.. well.. todae me and El did ground duty.. muahhaha.. it was sort of fun lowhh.. =p

we found a teddy bear key chain.. then shal went and HANG IT ON THE PLANT! LOLX!!! and then she say if no one comes and claim it then she take.. but.. she went and hang it on the plant.. then people will go and take lo.. lolx..

so after that.. we had PJ was actually looking forward playing volleyball.. but end up not satisfied..
my classmate are like.. didn't mean to be harsh la.. but when the ball comess.. the run.. aijor.. =/


and El , I know you've been moody this few days.. but the thing is.. don't let simple things.. or small things.. for you it may be big.. okay.. just don't let things bring your mood down okay.. and we're always ... and I meant always.. not we.. ME will haha.. okay la.. all of us will always be there for you.. my phone 24 hours on.. you can call me anytime.. and I sure mean it.. I know all of us have our differences.. and we argue.. and stuff like dat.. we'll try to work things out... okay..

and for RACH, I really extremely miss you so muuchhhhie!! and same goes with rachel.. we'll work the friendship out.. and I'll always always try to help you guys solve your problems kay??
I don't like our friendship like hanging on a thin string.. it really scares me.. and sometimes.. I actually feel very lonely and alone at times.. it really brings me to tears.. and I know that we .. and I mean all of us are not as close as we use to be.. but somehow.. we'll make things work out.. and I can't wait to see you too..

this post was actually nothing to somethings..

well.. anyways..

Questions asked,
Answers left untold..

this shall be mine..and mine only.

-Lenna-

No comments: