Sunday 27 May 2007

Well...

Well, first of all..

Levina.. I didn't know the word would offend you so much.. therefore I'm sorry.. but it's just that... I didn't know.. I didn't really mean the fat ass thing.. and let's just say that the sudden outburst sort off shocked all of us.

Sigh...

so anyways.. Teacher's day was really nice.. hmm.. many performance.. and great singers too...
I especially lurve MGS Idol 1..hahah... and.. guess what?? Maiya came!! woohoo.. =) missie her soo muchiiie... wahahhaha .. she wore school uniform to school.. haha.. so hmm... I'm glad that she's fitting in the school well.. and for once ! she could understand the feeling of erm.. being outbeat by other who gets higher marks then her... haha.. it's okay Maiya.. WE STILL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH =)

okay next..

School holiday is here!! haha.. Can't wait to go out lowh.. this few months.. have been being a good gal.. stay at home.. this time wanna go out!! whee..... =) hope so can go out and the outing will be perfect??

I guess that's all.. gotta sleep

Nite.. =)

-Lenna-

No comments: