Friday 18 May 2007

Sorry

Sorry Rachel.I wasn't really mad at you,I was annoyed and worried.Plus I had so many other things on my mind yesterday.Lenna,sorry again for snapping at you.PMS...but I know I shouldn't just blame PMS.I should have handled myself more responsibly.I feel so annoyed at myself right now.I feel like I've just been saying wrong things to you guys and sometimes without even realising.So,if I ever hurt any of you and was oblivious about it,please forgive me.Usually I wouldn't even bother apologizing,but I treasure our friendship so much more than my pride.So as corny as this sounds,its really sincerely from the bottom of my heart.Feel real stupid and idiotic now.Don't know what else to say about the situations,but I agree with Rach on the 'something happening to our group thing'.And Rach,I only told Lenna and Levina so far.I didn't want to trouble Kah Wei,Siew May and Tinisha about since they still had exams,and I don't think they know as much about it as you three do.Just too many things to worry about it right now.I definitely won't boink you Rach,I'm boinking myself for being so mean to you.I know you didn't mean it that way.I love you so much Rach,and Len,I know you didn't want Rach and me to have a misunderstanding,thanks for that.Levina,I don't know what to do about it,it just made me real confused on so many levels.I'm sorry I didn't even really talk to you after all that.Must have freaked you out a bit,but don't worry.Things are still good.=D I love you guys so much!!Please never ever ever forget that,especially when I'm behaving like a total [insert nasty name here].

-Elena-

No comments: