Friday 6 July 2007

Woah???Are you SERIOUS???

Hahaha...did the title capture your attention??I hope it did,cause it was supposed to.=P Right,so today's Friday,and Friday means unit beruniform activities.Friday also means PJ!!!We were supposed to play softball again today,but....sigh....our PJ teacher didn't come.So guess what??WE HAD AN EXTRA PERIOD OF PHYSICS IN 4E!!!SOBSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!We already had another extra period yesterday.So we had a total of like what?? SEVEN PERIODS OF PHYSICS instead of 5 periods this week!!!THE HORROR!!!I feel so suffocated..breathe in...breathe out....in...out...ok..i'm cool...hahaha...talk about exaggeration.I only studied for about half the day today,the 1st half of the day.What did I do during the 2nd half,you're probably not asking?I was walking around school getting signatures from the teachers for the 10% coco marks thingy!!It was madness beyond madness I tell you!!!The staff room has never been that packed in the history of my 4 years in MGS!!!There was hardly any space to move at all,and the aircond was no match for the I don't know how many people's body heat.It was sweltering hot in there,and rather smelly too.Hahaha...poor teachers have to suffer being in that room for almost the whole day smelling the oh so wonderful stench of student's BO.Oh!!!I have crab to eat now!!!Bahahahaha...crab gooooood.=D U like crab?Me like crab...=D ahahahha...k la...i hear the not so alive crab calling me...byezzzz
-Monkey-

No comments: