Saturday 21 July 2007

AUDITIONS!!!

EVERYONE SCREEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!ITS MY AUDITION DAY!!!!OK...So,I'll just scream myself.I know I've been bugging all of you a lot about my auditions,except for Kah Wei and Tinisha,but yea,to Levina,Lenna,Siew May and Rachel;thank you babes so much!!!I've been nuts and nervous and gila and irritating you all for the past few weeks and I'm glad you all were patient and understanding with me.Thank you for now bursting and just whacking me straight away.Thanks for encouraging me even when there were times I felt like just giving up.(ahaha...yea Levina,I wanted to quit a lot of times).I guess failing last year just really pulled my confidence level down.Waaaaaaaay down,I might add.I thought I could handle myself under pressure and under nervousness.After all,that's one thing I've always been able to do,that time,it just didn't work that way.I was such a mess,I really disappointed myself.Thinking back,I think the reason why I performed that way was because of my reasons for wanting to be in the worship team.I didn't really place my God in the center of it all and I just went there thinking it was a regular audition like those we see on tv,when really it isn't,at all!!It was a chance for me to be all that I can be for my Lord and more,to worship HIM and give Him all the glory He deserves,and I blew it.For that,I'm sorry,Lord.This year,I know what I'm supposed to do and why I'm doing it and if it's good enough for You,Lord,I know You will bless me.

No comments: