Monday 30 July 2007

Canteen Day..(n more)

was a huge success!!!To me at least.Spent the whole entire Canteen Day at 4E's ghost house.It's the first time I've been in a ghost house and I ended up being one of the ghosts.The experience was really great.I've never seen my classmates cooperating so well before.It really brought out a different side of some of them.I never knew Shuba had such leadership qualities or Shemmy with her talent to act as a ghost(super scary!!!).It was so much fun,tiring,but fun.Lately I've been reflecting a lot on the past few years knowing you girls.I mean SS of course.I never really thanked you all for being there for me when I was in trouble with my family and other stuff.You always listened to my problems and helped me out of them, by supporting me and helping me up when I fall.There's so many times I've felt so down and you've all just been there to cheer me up again.I love all of you for that!!I really want you all to know how much you all mean to me!

Tinisha- Thanks for being my comedian to help be silly with me.Thanks for lending me your story books especially in form 2 and 3.Thanks for being Ah Beng at our last sleepover.Thanks for teman-ing me to KL library so many times and lending me money.=D

Lenna- Thanks for tahan-ing me for the past 15 years.Your my oldest and closest friend in the whole entire world.Thanks for giving me more than second chances for the many times I've hurt you.Thanks for sharing your life with me and letting me share mine(even stupid stuff like...you know what=P).Thanks for encouraging me to do stuff and attempting to stop me from some others(like the leg shaking thing=P).Thanks for so many other stuff.Too much to list down la.

Siew May- Thanks for listening to my problems with Lenna.Thanks for doing nonsense stuff with me.Thanks for always lending me your notes in class.Thanks for talking to me about boys(hahahaha).

Rachel- Thanks for being there for me even after we had our differences in form 1.Thanks for bringing me to church and fetching me around here and there.Thanks for sharing Jesus with me and helping me through prayer.Thanks for still keeping in touch with me even after being 'away' from each other this year.Thank you for always having food in your house=P and
supplying stuff to us when we want to do something.

Kah Wei- Thanks for helping me with my studies last year.Thanks for letting me hitch rides from you.Thanks for always choosing nice books in the library for me to ciplak=P.Thanks for going swimming with me.

Levina- Thanks for being my fake sister.Thanks for being my chocolate supplier.Thanks for bringing me to church and to Christ.Thanks for bearing my ever-changing mood swings.Thanks for helping me with auditions.Thanks for lending me over a gazillion ringgit.

To all of You- Thanks for being in SS and being my friends.

OK..no more emo-ness.HYPER d!!!!!!!Wheee!!!I shall go channel my hyperness somewhere else now!!BuhBye!!!

-Elena-

No comments: