Sunday 22 July 2007

Hello! Muahaha,seems like i am the only one posting huh..hmm,like wat the chinese say hor,new toilet bowl marh..hakhakhak..anyway hor,juz wanna tell :-
** to Bwah strawberry pulak, i miss u lots n would to love to hear from u..=)
** To elena dat sorry for not being involved in her life n ahm proud of u for ur bersungguh-sungguh n membara-bara geh heart for ur audition..=)
** To Levina pulak,i love my lil teddie babie..ahahahaha by "boo boobie" ( LOL )
** To Lenna Pig pulak..i love u too..=)
** To ze dwaagooflyy, i love u too..=)
n last but not least,
** To my cayang doink, i love u too..=)

Fuhhh..LOL,maafkan saya sebab i baru sahaja lepas makan berbalang-balang of madu n sweets n cakes n chocolates. This results in ini yuk mah geh warkah blog..N also this is my chance to procastinate..I am suppose to do akauns,LOL,mampus ady,totally forgot how to do!! Someone help me! ='(

No comments: