Thursday 26 July 2007

Mosquitoes just love me..

Just so you know,the title has nothing whatsoever to do with the content of my post..hahaha..Well,Canteen Day's coming,and for the first time since we've entered MGS,they're actually inviting a boys' school to our school;VI to be specific.I was really worried for my class,we kept facing so many problems because of Canteen Day.Like the fact that there is now going to be 2 ghost houses,the girls in my class not giving their cooperation,the crops and decorations we have to buy,the gazillion things we have to bring from home,and the lack of womanpower=P.Today we had to try our best to stay back to start covering up the windows and layering the floor.Things were so last minute.We weren't supposed to stay back today,so we had to practically beg our classmates to try and stay back.I was so upset that hardly anyone was responding and they just kept quiet!!!!Only a handful of us seemed committed to this event.Or so it seemed.After school I was amazed,surprised and so proud of my friends.Those who barely spoke a word in class actually stayed back to help with the class arrangements and stuff.Of all people,I never expected them to be there;Ezzah,Jaya Shalini,Izyan,Shuba,Sharimala.I was really really really so extremely proud of them.Then,Aien,Wanie and Eqa went all the way to I have no idea where to buy more stuff.They came back all sweaty and tired,and yet they stayed to help as well.I felt so touched.I never knew they were that committed.Wakakakaka...Love 4E so much!!!!Looking forward to spend the rest of Form 4 and 5 with you all!!=D

No comments: