Monday 1 October 2007

DREAM DATING LOCATIONS

Wat a way to put it el, am I the first one to do this??? Aiyo yo @.@...

Reasons why I am doing this is because:
1. Of course, I love el n all the SS members here ^^
2. I really am bored n theres a sej quiz later which I am dreading for
3. I wanna take my mind off of the final exams
4. Coming back here can really shows how much I miss u guys even if I cant cal many of u

Rite so lets c...The answers to the questions would be:
1. London, Florida, around KL, Australia, Japan, Korea, err... so on so on...Haha

2. Wat I wanna do? Go out with SS, Go on a trip to genting or elsewhere with just a group of friends n SS (No adults =P...I wish), watch death note with sisters, chat non-stop with a lot of ppl, celebrate SS sweet 16's bday (TOGETHER =P), being able to forget everything bout exams, forget that i even have tuition during the hols....too many =P.. hehe

3. Hmmm... To top it off, I shall add an extra question to El's list...Emm...okok... The question is... List 5 things you would wan any of us SS to do... Hmm.. Scratch that... List 5 things ur dream boyfriend must be like =P...Hehe...

Have fun XD!!! Wahahaha

~ REIko (Strawberry aka Reichiru) ~

No comments: