Wednesday 3 October 2007

Deream Dating Looccation.. =D

Now my turn to do..

Jor, Levina, I wanted to be second..=(

nebermind la.. I shall be third =( I don't like.. I like second.. hahah.. so lebih =p

*My dream dating locations same as levina lowh.. =( sad* xD
DREAM DATING LOCATIONS
1. My house.. =D
2. His house... =D romantic ma.. haha.. no need to go so far wan.. hahah..
3.The beach..
4. erm.. at the hill, picnic there, see the sunset.. wahliao.. =p *imagining*
5. erm erm.. Disneyland .. =D
6. Holland
7. Some of the beautiful places .. which I don't know.. haha.

I can't really think of romantic places leh.. sorry eh boss =D will update more if I can think of more places.

NEXT~~

WHAT I WANNA DO
1.Go out go out go out .. =D
2. Shopping @_@
3.Sleep like a pig.. (already a pig ) =p
4.Paint my house. Cuz it looks like jail. haha.
5. Decorate my room
6. Clean my room.. =p
7. Get ready for form 5?
8. Try to ace SPM and go for further studies.
9. Enjoy Puppy love.. haha .. =D
10. Get a boyfriend.. (sounding desperate jor.. ) HAHA!!
11. Ace my grade 7 practical .. next year =(
12. Hugging lots of human being.. haha.. just felt like it.
13. Kiss again *ahem* *ahem *=p whatt la!! don't laugh. i say don't laugh !! =p
14. Play the secret songs.
15. Sing really well.
16. Play badminton , basketball.. any type of ball la..
17. Go for prom , if I have the chance to, that is.
18. Celebrate my sweet 16 , sweetly =D and must be memorable...
19. *cough cough* have sex =p HAHAHAH
20. Be with the people I love.
21. Learn different languages.
22. Learn how to play different instruments.. hoping for drum and guitar =p
23. bungee jumping =D
24. sky diving, or any type of diving.. =D
25. Learn how to be independent.
26. go to pub/disco
27.Spend holidays with you guys.. =D
28. Go places without my parents =D as in holidays.. or trips..
29. Learn how to care and love .
30.Everything that I want to do...
31. HANG OUT WITH THE SS AS LONG AS LONG =D.
32.DRIVE MAN!!
33. Cheerleading.. haha.. always wanted to do that, but don't like the ones in my school =/

haha.. instead of 5 . I 've listed 30 leh. happy boss?? haha.. too much to list okay.. haha..

NEEXXT! Rachel's question

DREAM BOYFRIEND
1. Must be ubberly sweeeett to me =D
2. Able to really communicate with me.. tell me how he feels..
3. Honest wif me.. no secrets =D
4. Always be there for me??
5. BRAVE. so i can do sum err daring stunts with him =D
and go on la..everyone also wan this type of boyfriend right.. lolx

WHAT BF MUST AND MUST NOT DO. *hint * =p
NOT DO
1. If you're playing maple. Don't ask me to help you play = =
2. Don't plan to sms to chat if you feel like sleeping
3. If you go out with me, don't be late please, I mean I'm most of the time late.. so if you're even later than me.. = =
4. Don't tempt me la, If you know I want that thing, buy it.. = = If you can afford that is.

DO DO DO
1. Buy me presents ( soft toys , accessories, whatever i like.. ) also if you can afford.
2. bring me to places I've never been to .. in a good way.
3. Do compliment me =D
4. Plan the day for me =)
5. Spoil me..
6. Love me Of course =D

the list goes on as usual.. haha..

wey.. gtg sleep dy.. been taking hours to update this.. whee.. est.. shall look through tomorrow.. =D

can i update more?? HAHAH=p

nite =]

-Lenna-

No comments: