Sunday 28 October 2007

Back frm Final Exams

So long since I post, wat to do... Now oni got chance to blog. Sigh, I really cant think wat to do or wat to think. Had a really huge argument with mom until I cant even seem to talk to her n dad without feelin guilty or ashamed. Sigh, Weeks been a real bore. Class reduced frm 9 to 8 to 4... Out of 28 students. But can say many turn up for the CCA Awards Day, I mean like at least half... Better than reducing to 2. Had to attend sch everyday coz number 1, parents orders. 2, attend rehearsals which keep making me NERVOUS!! Even after getting so many certificates up on stage, I cant seem to get rid of the nervous-ness which keep making me hyper or wondering whether I will mess up.

Computer is down which makes the week just as boring. Except when times my sis allows me to use the comp. Wat r u guys doin ler? MGS normally dont seem vry bz after final exams, so... Wat hav u guys been up to?

U noe, somehow I cant seem to shake the feelin tht God is challengin me something but I dunno wat... Theres so many problems or questions asked... Some leaves me frustrated, some makes me confuse n some wel... it comes n goes. Is there anyway I can meet u guys up again? Like on weekends or weekdays?

~Reiko~

No comments: