Wednesday 10 October 2007

PICTURES =D

Narh, Kah Wei, Lemme show you my pictures from young till now.. hahaha.. =D dolly fringe =D

Pictures pictures.. C= :

Few months old... =D

Almost a year old. I was already a poser then! =DD

One year old.. see the fringe?? HAHA

2 years old =D

3 years old, The fringe..dolly fringe

3 years old, I like this picture, and I like how the way my hair was tied.. =]

hehehe,, syok sendiri

Brothers and I.. two ponytails =D

Best buds, best cousin.. Elena and I.. I Think we were 4/5 .. The fringe is still there. however, don't like my hair short.

Kindergarten.. That's my mummy you're looking at.. =D I LOVE YOU MUMMY =D


Errmm.. 8-9 years old I think

10-11 yrs old.


11-12 I think.. bye bye dolly fringe.. cus I wanted my hair to grow long.. so didn't cut..

anyhow, It'd stay that way since

Form 1

Form 2, abit like dolly fringe. I think kah wei is gonna kill me for posting up this pic.. haha

I think form 2 still, during the holidays

Form 3, changed the parting..

Lastly, form 4.. =D

WE'll see after this saturday.. haha..

Then I told my mum about cutting the dolly fringe..she say " aiyah, your face hasn't really changed alot also.. so cut liddet also can wan la.. "

hahah.. see how lo..
=X

=====Lenna=====

No comments: