Thursday 4 October 2007

Like I said....

I knew you wanted to do the task.Hahah!!!Actually what I meant by list 5 things you want to do is list the things you want to do during your date!!!aiyoyo...that shall be the next task since lenna and levina asked for more.Hahaha!!!Anyway,here's my list:-


5 places I want to go and the things I wanna do there
1. A grassy hill with a big tree on top
Lie on the grass and watch the moon and the stars.
2. The statue park thingy from one of the Disney movies.Levina,do you remember that one?
Imitate the movie...take photos of everything together with whoever I'm with.
3. A lake
Go boating in the dark.=)
4. A place that has clean clean snow=P
Play in the snow!!!!!!Make snowmen,snow angels,go sledding,skiing,snowboarding..
5. Somewhere that has instruments
Write songs and create music together=)

As for Rach's question,here are the answers:-
1. He has to put God before everything and everyone else and accept whatever it is God would want me to do in life.
2. He has to trust me with everything and has to be someone I can trust completely too(In other words,we have to be able to be ourselves with one another).
3. Hmm,I think I'd want someone romantic as my bf..hahaha...
4. I'm running out of things already.He has to be someone I can be accountable to,someone who will just help me keep track of my life and lets me do the same.
5. He has to be someone who's not afraid to show emotion.Get what I mean?O.o??

Hahaha..I guess that's all.It took me so long to do this.I didn't realise it would be so hard for me to answer.=X

-Elena aka Monkey-

No comments: