Friday 7 September 2007

Dream Dating Locations...

Hahaha...like the title??Guess what all of YOU HAVE TO DO..

1.List YOUR dream dating locations.
2.List the things YOU want to do.
3.You are allowed to write stupid stuff as long as it makes people laugh or smile.
4.You MUST write minimum FIVE locations and FIVE things you'd like to do.

Reasons why I'm making you people do this...
1.I love you..=P hahaha..
2.It seems like a really nonsensical thing to me and you all know I love nonsense.
3.I need to get rid of all the cheesy,cliche and corny stuff that have temporarily clogged my brain.
4.For the fun of it.
5.To laugh and get rid of exam and homework stress...=P

Reasons why you should do this...
1.You love me..=P muahahahahaha...and if you say you don't,fine lo....=(
2.I know you've got at least one thing to write about this topic,if you don't...what la you?!?!?!
3.You need to release stress that you never knew was there...hahahahaha

Have fun babes!!!=D wahahahahaha....Rachel and Lenna...i want mighty long ones from both of you..=P

-Elena aka Monkey-

No comments: