Saturday 2 June 2007

Things to Buy

These are the stuff we need to get.If any of you want to contribute anything,please let me know.All of us except Kah Wei and Siew May,I think it would be a good idea to chip in to buy the stuff.I'm thinking RM50 is enough,so each of us(Elena,Levina,Lenna,Tinisha,Rachel) could put in RM10 each.Hope you guys don't mind.

Stuff to buy for Cake
-The packet of flour thingy Rach used to make the blueberry cake last time
-Chocolate chips
-Whipped cream

Stuff to buy for Fettuccini
-The packet thingy I used to cook
-Cheese..YUMMMMMY!!!
-Sausages
-Mushrooms
-Minced meat

Stuff to buy for Munching at Levina's house
-everyone just bring junk food la..not that many ppl,so won't need that much.Don't even have to buy if everyone just bring something simple from home.

Stuff to buy for Games
-hahaha..I'll keep this to myself and my accomplices first.If my accomplices don't know who they are,I'm talking about Lenna,Rachel,Tinisha and Levina.I'll call each of you soon,or just come on MSN la...

Did I leave anything out??Someone please double check this for me and add on to whatever I might have left out.

-Elena aka Monkey aka Amoeba-

No comments: