Friday 8 June 2007

Sleepova and Bday Party!!!

Sorry it took me so long to post this..Well here's my POV!!!=D

When we were planning,I was really worried it wouldn't be a success,what with all the 'not sures' and 'anything also can las',I really found it hard to help with the planning especially when so many of us weren't sure about it.Everything was pretty last minute,that's for sure.In the end,it really was a success.On Monday,it was raining,so I was quite worried we wouldn't be able to swim,but it turned out ok.It was drizzling when we were swimming,but it was loads of fun.Kah Wei,you must not be perverted and attempt to pull my pants ever again...=P The pulling Elena's pants frenzy started after Kah Wei's first attempt.Sigh...such perverts...I'm so disappointed in you all.So the 5 of us,Lenna,Rachel,Kah Wei,Siew May and me,were swimming first.The 2 slowpokes,Tinisha and Levina came down later after doing who-knows-what.Hahaha!!Slowpokes!!! =P We only swam a while,then we had to rush off to Leisure Mall,do the quickest shopping I have ever done and zoom off to Rachel's house.We couldn't find the thingy for the fettuccine,so we bought the thingy for macaroni and cheese instead.When we reached Rachel's house,we just lazed around in her room,waiting for our turns to take a shower.We talked and made silly videos.Lenna and Rachel being the camerawomen,Tinisha as Ah Beng,Levina as Ah Chu and Siew May as Rosie,or at least that's what I called them.Come to think of it,I forgot to give myself a name.Right,so the story was that Ah Beng lost her 'things'.The 'things' were Rachel's stuffed animals.The things were also supposedly,ummm,Tinisha's ummm...boobs...HAHAHAHAHA!!!Then Rosie molested them..hahaha!!!It was so funny,and really loud.Rachel dived in the 'movie' when her stuffed toys were being attacked.Dinner was filled with laughter as well.We all pitched in and inserted stupid topics into our conversation.Then we each took turns and crashed Rachel's drum set.Tinisha and I were doing kung fu...=D We just lepaked basically,played cards,played with Marcus..I miss you sooo much Marcus!!!=D Marcus is still my husband,Levina.He doesn't want you =P.Hahahaha..Yea,that was just to get our stomachs ready for the cake.Lenna already posted pictures of the cake,so I won't.It tasted REALLY GOOD!!Rach!!!CHOCOLATE DOES NOT CONTAIN AJINOMOTO!!!!YOUR THROAT HURTS BECAUSE CHOCOLATE IS HEATY(however you spell it)!!YOU NEED TO DRINK LOADS OF WATER AFTER EATING SO MUCH CHOCOLATE AND CHEESE!!!!!Then,after the cake,we lepaked in Rachel's room again.We all agreed that we would wake up at 2am to cook the mac n cheese.Levina and I ended up cooking.It was yummy,but some of them said it was a little too hard.Hmm..it tasted fine to me.Then,Rachel and Levina did most of the washing up.Oh yea..before cooking Levina and I were playing congkak..Hahaha..it was quite fun actually.Then after the mac n cheese,I got too tired and fell asleep around 5...Lenna,Kah Wei,Siew May and Rachel stayed up until 7am talking about...guess what?BOYS!!!Hahahahahaa...=P Girls will be girls after all.=D

-Elena aka Monkey aka Amoeba-

No comments: