Wednesday 27 June 2007

Of Tongue Twisters..

A very short post to show/prove that the blog isn't dead..

Lenna here! =D

Todae form 4s had a tongue twister competition..

the first one was

She sell seashell on the seashore, but the shells she sell are not shelly sea shells..


that one was the first one given to us yesterday.. then after that, among 12, 5 were picked out..

goodness, you should see how Sha did the Tongue twister.. SO CUTE!! haha.. she struggle to finish the last part.. haha.. so funny la


then.. Me (Lenna), Elena, Eeswari, Yi Jean , and Nina..

hehe..

so another tongue twister was, We were given 2 minutes to look at it.. gosh.. so long wey..


Betty Bolder bought some butter
But she said, " this butter's bitter"
If I bake this bitter batter,
it will make my batter bitter,
but a bit of better butter ,
that would make my batter better,
so she bought a bit of butter,
better than her bitter butter,
and she baked it in her butter,
and the batter was not bitter,
so t'was better betty bolder
bought some better butter.


I say until I don't know what am I saying, go faster every second.. when I said finish, everyone kept quiet.. I felt scared lowh.. then they started clapping, I was like phew..
after me was Elena, waliao! she say fast until you can't really hear her.. haha.. but the struggle at one part cause she was taking in air.. haha..

So unexpectedly when Pn.Rachael announced the winner, so shocked that it was Me.


Tot it would be Elena.. hehe.. but she got Second.

1. Lenna
2. Elena
3. Eeswari
4. Yi Jean
5. Nina


Our class 4E rule! haha.. cause both me and El are in the same class, first and second placing goes to 4E students.. wahhaa.. bangga nya!

Then our choir also not bad way.. our Bm teacher said that , even we don't win, we are already champion in her eyes.. wahahha..


Questions asked,
Answers left untold,
This shall be mine, and mine only...


-Lenna- =D

No comments: