Wednesday 6 June 2007

KW PT and SLEEPOVA! =D

Gosh, can't believe so fast over dy.. haha.. holiday is also coming to an end.. boooo.. haha.. anyways..

This is my (Lenna's ) POV =)

4th of June, Mon.. 2007.
I sort off woke up late cause last night I couldn't sleep.. was sort off emo-ing cause last minute my mum said I couldn't sleepover.. I was actually pissed, cause last minute.. the reason why? haha.. not for you to know.. the ss knows it.. =)
anyways.. I woke up around 11.30-12.00 I think. I started packing lowh.. I pack for the sleepover also just incase my mum changed her mind.. teehee.. ^^ so erm, I end up packing into 2 handbags.. a quite big wan la.. hehe.. so anyways.. mummy fetched me out.. went to lunch at taman desa.. then erm... it started raining.. so mummy was wondering how to get back in the car.. so I sort off argued with her.. saying that I will get the umbrella cause I'm going to swim anyways. =)
Rush to the car get the umbrella, then while walking.. my bro accidentally stepped on my slipper really hard and the strap came off.. I was sort off furious lo! LOLX .. then got in the car.. tried fixing the strap lowh.. FORTUNATELY, the strap got fixed.. wahaha.. I'm talking crap I know.
Instead of going to Elena's house, I went to Levina's house.. and I sort off got lost.. I tell you arh! The way to her house is like so off! very odd wan lowh.. hah..
Levina house kinda messy.. eheheh.. then Sha was there also with her jammies on..then both lev and sha starting fighting over the laptops.. haha.. So we waited and waited for el and the rest to come.. oh yeah.. I reached there around 2+pm.. then they finally came around 3+pm.. oh yeah.. it was also raining.. so.. we went to the pool and started swimming and playing in the rain and pool.. haha.. I sort off forgotten how to swim lowh.. so I sort off ciplak swim only... ahha... then at last sort off remembered.. haha.. WE dunk elena in the pool =) but too bad, didn't get to dunk kah wei in da pool.. hehe.. we played see saw in the pool.. and when lev and sha came.. I think rach was sort off behind me then levina dive in and pull my leg.. it was scary, and ticklish as well.. was screaming like someone gonna kena rape.. HAHA.. joking joking. then erm.. oh yeah.. when it was almost time to go.. all 7 of us jump in the pool at once.. sort off nice lowh.. we were crapping here.. pulling , splashing each other.. haha.. oh yeah.. me and rachel was sort off arguing bout the aloevera.. she couldn't see which plant I was pointing her! haha.
then sort off race back to lev's house and start to get dry.. bath in rachel house.. cause her driver was there already.. 5 of us changed sort off fast lowh.. only levina and sha so slow.. haha.. YA WERT!! >_< don't kill me kay? hehe.. then we went to leisure mall to get the missing things for the fettucini and choc cake =)
when we reach rach house, SM went and bath first cuz of her rashes, me next cause I also will kena liddet.. when she was bathing I called my parents to try my luck again, asking permission if I could sleepover.. and they said YES! wahha.. was screaming like an idiot.. haha.. then all of them look at me like I was somekind of weirdo.. I told them the good news, and el and rach came and SQUISH-HUG me.. haha..
so after everyone shower, we went for dinner.. we started crapping lowh.. and bcoming extra-extra lame.. haha.. serious.. the topic what we talk bout will stay among us.. haha.. =)
then after dinner, some of them went off to bang the instruments.. hehe... during that period, some of us went to bake lowh.. during the baking thingy, someone brought out the cards,, so we started playing chor dai di, then bridge.. meanwhile.. we have entertainments. like taekwondo, singing, dancing, kungfu-ing.. haha.. chasing.. screaming and playing with marcus ( rach's lil adorable bro)
When the cake was out, we deco it with choco chips, choco frosting and choco rice.. hehe.. Kah wei deco it .. cause it was only fair that she deco ma, bday gal.. hehe.. sweet 16 ma =) she deco it with her initial 'K' and 'SS7' =) so sweet horh?? hehe.. then we put it in the fridge to get it sortta frozen. after taking it out, we lit the candles up and sang a happie bday song for KW altho it was sort off belated, hey , WHAT THE HECK.. haha. gosh.. the cake was delicious and chocolatey enough! altho a lil sweet.. hehe.. most of us had a second piece =) after that we went up to rach room and started pillow fights, attacking, raping (xD), chatting, screaming, playing, crapping and acting lame.. haha.. I'm the videotapper.. so I wasn't in it.. wahhaha.. hmm anyways.. when it was close to 2 am++ el and lev went to start cooking fettucini, sha fell asleep.. hehe.. so KW, SM, ME, and RACH started talking lowh.. KW and SM gang bang us to make us talk bout our ex-es.. >< luckie rach went first. haha.. but wasn't really finished la.. then luckily, el and lev said the fettucini was rdy, I think I was the first one to reach down stairs.. haha.. the fettucini was great, altho abit salty cuz extra- cheesy horh.. but THUMBS-UP! hehe.. after eating, we started making jokes again , then head up, while heading up, we found out that the windows were open.
After checking it out, that her mum opened it cuz the fettucini smell was too strong.. haha.. I gotta admit it was.. cuz before they call us to go down, I could actually smell it already with the door close.. haha.. then, start chatting while more.. El was the first to fall asleep followed by lev and sha.. after that.. Me,KW,SM,Rach started chatting again la... then they start firing me questions >_<>_< sigh.. arh.. neways.. dun talk bout me la.. haha.. later start emoing again.. so we continued to chat till about 7am then we slept like pigs.. haha.. =)

5th of JUNE, Tues, 2007

all of us woke up late lowh.. haha.. erm.. all rushing for the toilet.. Sha left early, cause erm.. she didn't wanna go to mid.. why I didn't go to mid? cuz I promise my mum I will go back home , that's why.. hehe.. after having brunch, yahya dropped me off around leisure mall, then suddenly I forgot where was my bro working.. so I just kept walking to remember.. haha.. I finally found the place and my mum was already there.. so went back.. sms-ing darren and sum other friends to keep me awake.. once back.. I watch my repeat show at 3.30-4.30 . haha.. once finish.. I head to the bed and plop to the bed.. didn't wake up till my mum woke me up around 7pm.. I was sort off grumpy le.. cuz was extremely tired ma.. so I was sort off lying on the bed.. then I sort off argued with my dad a lil... in the sleepy mood tho.. haha.. so, I quickly got up and shower then we went out for dinner.. came back and watch potc3 .. slept preety late for that night lowh.. erm.. cause something happened, I started to emo again.. and so on so on.. ehehhe

dun wanna think of it...

haha.. anyways.. I'll post up kw's cake first..



^_^


with the candles on =)

am very happy cauze, everything went well.. =) and finally ss could sleepover together.. haha... and I know that elena is still wanting the GROUP PHOTO! hehe..

anyways, kah wey, we hoped that you like your sweet 16 ^^

gosh, it's a long post.. @@

by me,

-Lenna-

No comments: