Sunday 12 August 2007

One week BeFORE HOLS!!!!!

Ok, nw I am like really exhausted...Today whole day was like...Wow...Not to mention yesterday as well...Yesterday was like my graduation from NewLife, it was like really exciting coz NarrowStreet has moved from the 4th flr sanctuary to the 3rd flr...We hav like nearly the whole flr to ourselves. Not just tht, the place look really classy n jazzy...Haha...Ps Daniel actually wanted it to look rugged but it seems more classy to me...Worship n the opening video was really AWE-SOME!!!! Haha!!! The mikes tht were suppose to b on the drums were actually off but yet the whole room could hear the beat really well...There was like even one small part we had an electric guitar solo...Haha....Ps Daniel was saying tht if we ever wanna get hyped up, go to church...Its better than goin to the pub taking ecstasy. Wow!!
Anyway, today I went to church..From 10am all the way till 12pm I was at the cafeteria and the media room with Ykin...Somehow we became buddies n like to hangout with each other...Gud thing is, we both hav no interest in becoming a couple...So anyway, we went frm add maths to sej to physics...somehow or the other, his brain wouldnt co-ordinate with him so he alwyz did things halfway. A few ppl were like 'Whoa, these ppl came here to study'. It was kinda funny seeing their reaction and some even tried joining in to help us. Funny thing was tht they were like 4 to 5 yrs older than us yet they did quite a few mistakes =P. Who could blame them, I think I would forget mine later on...Haha...When service was over, Ykin decided to hangout at Leisure mall...So he ajak me lor...Then he ask me ajak my 2 sis lor...Mom say ok then he follow us go TMC first. Haha...He really suprised me when he said he dunno TMC XD... then dad made me n him to buy the family's and his lunch...One gud thing he came along was tht he mostly became my walking cantonese dictionary...LOL!!! When we got to my house, SnowBall kept barking at him everytime he moved a step...Haha...Plus my brother who kept trying to hang on him...Swt swt...My brother n he are really crazy ppl...The whole day they kept playing high-five, low-five, high-ten, low-ten n punch...Soon we left for Leisure mall...Me, he n my 2 sis...bought the tickets which was like the front seats...Gav me back ache k...My sis kena headache n ykin? He kept goin toilet...So...No comment...Anyway, Tif like dragged us into many 'piggie' stores...N started telling us how cute each one was...Ykin somehow manage to leav the store n left me with my sis nonsensical talk (sry bout tht lenna but i dun really favour pigs..)...well, after tht we go arcade then go to speedy n one anime store...finally my dad called to pick us up...We were like walking to the place my dad park n guess wat...Sigh...We bumped into James n 2 or 3 of his friends...Ykin say one of them were his friend...Tak tau lar...All I saw were some fingers pointing at me...but i was more shock at seeing James...Oh well, I got snapped out when my mom suddenly appear out of thin air n dragged us out. We went Lake Club for dinner...It is also whr i learn tht Ykin has no idea at all wat they hav in a Japanese Restaurant. He even tot of ordering Cha Kuei Tiao XD...Lol!!! Eat eat eat, drink drink drink, joke joke joke, poke poke poke then we left...I even pass one of my Sri Garden friend without even knowing...Super blur ler me ><... got back home oni I saw his sms asking me whether I was there...Oso asking like whose Ykin...Swt swt...Anyway in the car, when I was about to fall asleep, I heard my dad telling my mom tht all the kids hav fallen asleep frm playing so hard...LOL!!! Ykin sat with my dad at the front...So yea...We dropped him off at his hse... Then we came back home... Celebrated my sis bday...Then here I am posting the blog...So...Here it is...Nw I wanna SLP!!! Tired d... So GUD NITE SS!!! GUD NITE SS BLOG!!!! GUD NITE EVERYONE!!!!

~+REIko (aka Strawberry / Reichiru)+~

No comments: