Monday 20 August 2007

lalalazzzzz

Lenna's PLANS for Teh Holiday

1.Try to finish up all my homework..
2. Trying to ahem exercise..
3.Continue practising my piano
4.SHOPPING!!!!! I really wanna go shopping.. boohooo
5.Wanna persuade my bro to take me for badminton.. I wan I wan I wan..
6.Clean My room
7.Get a chance to wear my new shoe.. haha!
8.Have to go for tuition.. =/
9.Camwhore more often..
10.Hanging out with miiiiiii looveed onnes.. =D
11. Mayb follow my bro go do part time.. yee.. extra monei!!! @-@


I feel that I'm missing something out.. still wondering what.. sort off slipped off my mind..

haha..

sorry Rach, hardly blog here.. cause I don't know what to blog ma.. whhee.... I'm taking back chem worh.. my mum say.. So I guess I'll be seeing you.. =D

byebye~~~


Questions asked,
Answers left untold..
This shall be mine and mine only.



-Lenna-

No comments: