Friday 1 February 2008

My Answers=)

1. Would u rather have...
a) a cow
b) a duck
c) a horse
d) a wolf
My answer...c)a horse!!!=)

2. If u were alone in a lift which was being renovated, u would..
a) go in, stay still until u reach the flr u want then get out
b) wait for another lift
c) take the stairs!!!
d) go in and jump around
My answer...either b) or c)..

3. If u found a cow in ur front door one day, u would...
a) shoo it away
b) take it to the police for identification
c) go back to slp thinking its all a dream
d) tie it up to the side and rare it
My answer...none of the above can ah??hahaha..out of these 4 options,probably c)?

4. A friend dared u to perform a silly dance (solo) in front of everyone during recess, u...
a) take up the
b) take the double dare
c) ignore it and say tht u hav to b excused
d) tell them they r crazy
My answer...hahahahaha..me dance???hahahaha...d)!!!!I wouldn't do it alone=P

5. U were walkin in the mall with a bunch of friends. Sudddenly u saw ur guy friend's underwear showing, u..
a) go up to him n tells him quietly
b) yell out loud to him
c) ignores it
d) pulls up his pants for him
My answer...oooo!!d)!!!d)!!!d)!!!NOT!!!!!i think i'd do a c)...

6. U finish sch and realize the person picking u up is slpin in the car and the car door is lock. U..
a) bangs loudly on the door
b) start shouting for the person to awake
c) call the person's hp
d) goes back into the sch and chat with friends
My answer..most probably a) or c)..but then i can't bring phone to school..n this will probably never happen anyway..

7. A guy invites u to his bday party, wat will u buy as his present??
a) a watch
b) a shirt or pants
c) give him a hug or a kiss
d) underwear...
My answer...aiya...all also don wan la...i choose e)!!!hahaha..to find out what e) is,ask a guy to invite me for his bday party..hahaha

8. What catches ur eye about a guy??
a) hair
b) eyes
c) lips
d) body
My answer...errr...not sure also la...varies wan..

9. How many times do u think of SS (oni to ss members)?? *answer truthfully k!!! No blaming!!*
a) all the time
b) whenever u have nothing to think about
c) once in every week
d) never
My answer...a) + b) =D

No comments: